Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Been a long time

Summer is behind us, but I'm still hanging on. Been playing golf,tending to my up state garden, and still wearing short pants. We are planning on shutting down the "farm" the first week in Nov. Cathy has been doctoring, taking a lot of tests,etc. feeling somewhat better. Physically. Now for the mental and emotional. She has learned her daughter Susie has cancer. Needless to say this threw us all for a loop. We don't know much of the details yet. It is someplace in the reproductive system. That's all we have so far. They will keep us informed. I will pass it on. We leave for the farm tomorrow. Sorrow has once again paid us a visit. Life goes on.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Will keep Susie and family in our prayers. I still remember how nice Susie was to me when I stayed with them during a visit to Delaware a long, long time ago. Please give her our love.