Friday, December 28, 2007

Golf on my mind

We are in the planning stage for a trip to South Carolina. With three of my really favorite people. My two sons and Russell. We will leave on the 15Th of Feb. For four or five days. I would like to make it longer.That's all the time they can take off. I often think I should be playing with other retired guys. But I wouldn't enjoy it as much. Of all the golfers I played with through the years most are no longer with us, or stopped playing. Or maybe not playing with me. So all my golfing buddies are younger than I.{or should that be me}.
I went to Tara Greens today. Played 12 holes. Alone. It was 45 degrees. Not bad. Still hitting the ball quite well. Trying to remember what I was doing in Florida. Had my "A" game going.
I am hoping Mark and Pat will write in the "S" Stories.

No comments: