Monday, February 4, 2008

A Giant Victory

Wow, what a game. I love when the under dog wins. Giants 17- Pats 14. I have witnessed the Big Blue win three Supers. All were nail biters. Sundays game was the most intense. That final drive will be remembered for years to come. I was on the phone with Carl. We call when the Giants have a success. Russ also calls from time to time. I even got a call from Delaware. I got all the NY papers so I can decorate the pool room for Thursday game. Nice pictures. I have been a fan since Y.A. Tittle. I figured any team that would have a bald headed quarter back, is my team. Now I have to buy a shirt with XLII champs. Love my Giants.

1 comment:

Craig said...

I have to say I loved that game also. I rooted for New York, hoping the arrogant Patriots would not make history. That last drive with "the escape and the catch" goes down as one of the greatest of all time. Not sure if I am posting all this right, but will soon find out. Hope to come here more as the weeks go by and fill everyone in on what is going on around here.