Thursday, January 31, 2008

Somewhat less than well

Cathy has not been feeling well for almost two weeks. At the onset we had a nurse look at her. The doctor sent in a script for an antibiotic. Her condition seems to go up and down. Never completely going away. We dealt with it. Then I came down with it. Not as bad, or as long. In fact today I'm reasonably well. So is Cathy. Maybe were both on the mend. We are both going to see the doctor. Our appointment is for the 12th. But not for any one to worry. We have weathered the storm. Enough. So glad to have Katherine's blog. Now I have another one to read. I look forward them all. Tonight is pool playing. I alerted all the players. Always a good time. Missed the morning meeting two days. Will attend tomorrow as we have a business meeting. All else is OK.

1 comment:

Craig said...

Still playing that 3-ball game in the pool room ? I think I remember taking a couple games from the master when the master came to Texas a few years ago.Had a great time that night.....