Monday, January 7, 2008

From Whence the Name?

Where did I first hear the phrase? I don't know. It just seemed to pop out. Art was the one who commented about it. I recall it went something like."what the heck does that mean". I darn sure would have told him. If only I knew. { notice I just said darn and heck} A real family blog. But I say oo dee la la, when something neat happens. Like making a good shot at pool. When the Giants score. When I see something extraordinary.
I never thought I'd say this, but I love my cell phone. With me all the time. Seldom miss a call. Call right back if I have a message. The other day, I spoke to my number one son. My number two son. And my favorite daughter Mary/ All within a span of 30 minutes. On my cell. That was a oo dee la la moment. Get the idea?

No comments: