Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wilmore Kentucky

Cathy and I returned last night. We spent some time with Sarah,Alan, And Lucy. The stay was short but we packed it all in. Lucy is so pretty. And seems so happy. We went to Ramsey's for dinner. Sarah snuck out and paid the bill when I wasn't looking. We had such a wonderful time. I love to talk to my grandchildren. How did they get so smart? They make such great parents. Who taught them? I guess I have to give my off spring credit for that. Any way I'm grateful for all my descendants. Mostly because they don't take after me. Any how thanks to Sarah and Alan for being good hosts. Hope they invite us back.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Of course you are invited back, any time! We had a very good time. But let's face it: we're all a little like you, and I don't think that is such a bad thing. We love you guys.