Thursday, May 8, 2008

Whats going on with Howie?

Hey life is pretty good. I'm struggling with my asthma, but has not detracted from my life style. The trip to the farm was good. My house watcher and gardener is landscaping the back yard. I played golf yesterday. Tonight is pool night. I sold seven frames for Mothers day. I filed for my Homestead rebate, and for my property tax relief. Things are rolling at a good clip.
I am writing to Alan about religious questions. He is really a scholar. I am learning. Of course I am a born again agnostic. But I love the subject. I have a host of things to ask him. I hope he doesn't get tired.
Today i had my first on line chat. I hooked up with Beth and Michele. I'm sure getting into this thing. I lost my cell phone on Sat. and thought the world was going to stop. (read the story). I realize how dependent I've become. My cell phone, Gps, and my lap top. I even tex message on occasion. I trying to learn how to get on line from a free wifi location. I want to take it with me when we travel. Happy Mothers Day to all.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That asthma is terrible (and another thing you and Alan have in common). I hope you are feeling better. Sounds like Memorial Day was full of good times.

We miss you and hope to see an email from you soon!