Friday, May 2, 2008

Our trip to the farm

I really wanted to post this up at the farm.I tried to get on line at the library in Norwich. No luck. The people are not allowed to look at your PC. Only to give you a sheet of insrtuctions.Which looked like quantum mechanics. Nothing would come up on my screen that resembled anything on the sheet. I'll talk to my tech support expert. We have the house in pretty good shape. Changed all the valves in the bath room. Did a water leak Spackle job in the kitchen. Small. Most of the work was on the bird feeders. We have a multitude of songsters. Never saw so many. Feeding them through the winter was the trick. Got the flower beds ready for the end of May planting. Peas and lettuce are coming up. Ron has made a path to where the two streams join. It looks like a park. Even have a spot to put a picnic table. I'll have to talk to Ron's benefactors. He may need a raise in pay. We'll be back right after Mothers Day.

No comments: